2014 Introduction, maybe?

It's been a long time I never updating this blog. So for the first 2014 post, I would like to share...I know there's nobody going to read my post. *well, I'm not famous as other blogger*
Bother it. Okay my first post of 2014..is it going to be all in English? I mean broken English because of I'm barely speaks and write in english.

2014- I hope it will ends with a beautiful moments.

In early 2014 which is now, I found myself lost, totally lost. At first, I was about to quit studying. It was a stressful time , problems come and never leave me. Only God knows how stressed am I on that day.

But then, I make a phone call. I call my mom. I remembered what she said to me, she ask me to Selawat and Istighfar. It really works! Alhamdulillah . I love you mom!

Now, I am the happiest person in the world. I have mom beside me, dad downstairs, elder sis in Shah Alam, only bro's in Perlis and my little cutie sister in Negeri Sembilan. No matter how far they are , they will always stay inside my heart and I love them!