Me and my alter ego

I need to describe myself in one word?
Not enough.

I'll describe myself then but people around me know my attitude than I though.

Me: I am naughty ( not on negative side ). I love extreme activity ( but not in the water ). I love to make people laugh, but sometimes they're automatically laugh when look at my face. First class ego. High maintenance ( I think ) . I love to draw a single eye. I love to smile in the public. I don't really like pink color. Sometimes I love to be alone. I am poyo. Gedik? Also can lah. I don't like a girly-thingy. I love to sing ( I know I've a bad voice but it's okay) Hahaha. I'm annoying, yeah I knew it! I love CAT! No matter what! I ain't beautiful like others, Alhamdulillah with what Allah gives to me. I love Baby/ Kids , they're adorable! Penyayang? Emm maybe. I love to pendam perasaan, bukan dendam ya.

-_-"
Weirdo.

How weird when we ourselves need to describe about our own self. It such a weirdo.